Glosters 28th/LXI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposed new Branch of the Regimental Association in Somerset

3 posters

Go down

Proposed new Branch of the Regimental Association in Somerset Empty Proposed new Branch of the Regimental Association in Somerset

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:18 am

Association members, former Glosters resident in Somerset. You are invited to an informal gathering Sunday morning 24th. February 2008 at 1100hrs
Venue: The Royal British Legion Club, 15 Castle Street, Bridgwater TA6 3DD
The aim of the meeting is to meet socially and dicuss the formation of a Branch of the regimental association in Somerset. Please do your upmost to attend.

Please read more details at www.glosters.org/latest.htm
If you wish to talk it over you can phone me at 01278 781592

Phil (Dusty) Miller
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.glosters.org

Back to top Go down

Proposed new Branch of the Regimental Association in Somerset Empty Somerset Branch

Post  H the Fitter Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:35 am

Hi Dusty,
Just realised it is you mate!

Dusty as a fellow member of the association (an associate member as I was attached to the Glosters from REME) living outside of the County I am aware of the effort you have put into the regimental association, the glosters website and now I understand they recently asked you to start a new site for the association, I have just looked at it and like everything you do it is first class.

I wish you luck in starting a new branch in your home county of Somerset. I hope the guys will give you 100%. You deserve it. Nobody in the regimental association works harder on your behalf than you do. Keep up the good work and thanks for this forum, is there no end to your talent.

Take care, see you soon

H
farao

H the Fitter

Back to top Go down

Proposed new Branch of the Regimental Association in Somerset Empty Somerset Branch etc.

Post  Phil (Dusty) Miller Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:32 am

Good to hear from you H. Thank you for your kind comments, much appreciated.
I am told that we have 146 members of the Regimental Association living in Somerset. There is the potential of forming a sound Branch.......Somerset members reading this are requested to phone me on 01278 781592 and also take a look at www.rgbw-association.org.uk/somerset.htm The first meeting is on Sunday 24th February 1100hrs at the Royal British Legion Club Bridgwater.
Cheers,
Dusty

Phil (Dusty) Miller

http://www.glosters.org

Back to top Go down

Proposed new Branch of the Regimental Association in Somerset Empty Re: Proposed new Branch of the Regimental Association in Somerset

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum