Glosters 28th/LXI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes at glosters.org

Go down

Changes at glosters.org Empty Changes at glosters.org

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:52 am

Two major changes have recently been made at glosters.org.

First is to www.glosters.org/citation.htm There will be a ceremony held in Gloucester Cathedral on the 30th March when veterans of the Imjin will hand over a copy of the United States Presidential Unit Citation to the Dean to be placed alongside the stone cross carved by Col Carne VC during his captivity.

I thought it was time to update the Citation page on our website. I have added a Roll of Honour that you can scroll down listing all members of the Regiment who gave their lives in Korea in the cause of freedom.

Secondly the ‘In Remembrance’ page www.glosters.org/remembrace.htm You will now find an ‘In Memorium’ panel. By clicking this you will open up a scroll down feature listing those members of our regimental association who have passed away in the last year (currently it also includes those reported to RHQ in 2006). With the help of Lesley in the Gloucester office and Sue at Salisbury I hope to maintain this up-to-date as and when we are notified. The ‘In Memorium feature links to our sister website www.rgbw-association.org.uk.

I would welcome your views on these changes.

Phil (Dusty) Miller

Webmaster
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.glosters.org

Back to top Go down